| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mena, Ar in August is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 68.8mm (2.7in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:54 long with an average length of 13:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Mena, Ar August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Mena, Ar, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Mena, Ar:
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 239.9 kms (149.1 miles) NNW
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 163.3 kms (101.5 miles) NNW
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) NW
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) NW
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 49.8 kms (31 miles) NW
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) W
- Springfield, Missouri, Usa - 254.2 kms (158 miles) NNE
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) N
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Conway, Ar, Usa - 182.2 kms (113.2 miles) E
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 256 kms (159.1 miles) E
- Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) E
- Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa - 201.9 kms (125.4 miles) ESE
- Prescott, Ar, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) SE