| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mena, Ar in July is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly dry. Some 123.7mm (4.9in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 14:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Mena, Ar July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Mena, Ar, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Mena, Ar:
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 239.9 kms (149.1 miles) NNW
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 163.3 kms (101.5 miles) NNW
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) NW
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) NW
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 49.8 kms (31 miles) NW
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) W
- Springfield, Missouri, Usa - 254.2 kms (158 miles) NNE
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) N
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Conway, Ar, Usa - 182.2 kms (113.2 miles) E
- Brinkley, Ar, Usa - 256 kms (159.1 miles) E
- Little Rock, Arkansas, Usa - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) E
- Pine Bluff, Ar, Usa - 201.9 kms (125.4 miles) ESE
- Prescott, Ar, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) SE